1.Environmental Management System
Environmental management system operation mode
Upgrade employees' environmental awareness, comply with laws and regulations, continue to improve environmental performance, and create a harmonious living environment.
In order to protect the environment and fulfill environmental protection responsibilities, the company has set up special environmental protection posts. According to the ISO 14001 international standard, the company has established and implemented an environmental management system for improving environmental management. Through systematic identification and evaluation of environmental factors, the establishment and planning of environmental target indicators, and the implementation of effective pollutant operation control measures and supervision and inspections in accordance with the requirements of environmental protection laws and regulations, have achieved the control of environmental risks. Conduct training and publicity within the company, improve compliance and sustainable development management capacity building, promote green product design and green procurement management, review and approve major sustainable development decisions, and actively improve the company's environmental management performance.
2.Green product design
Reduce environmental impact, start with product design!
Green product design
As a smart watch research and development organization, the company attaches great importance to environmental protection during the product life cycle, and embodies the concept of environmental protection in every process of product design. The company's R&D team considers various environmental factors in the product development stage, and through green design, reduces the environmental impact of the product in each stage of resource extraction, manufacturing, logistics, use and final disposal.
(1) Improve product environmental protection and safety: In order to reduce the radiation level of products during use, R&D personnel have done in-depth research on product radiation, and through continuous debugging and polishing, the product radiation data is controlled to far lower than domestic and international related standard. For example, the EU area has a human radiation exposure value of 2.0W/kg (10g), and the measured maximum value of the product does not exceed 1.4W/kg (10g) to ensure product safety.
(2) Reduce energy consumption during product use: continuously improve the energy conservation and environmental protection of products by reducing charging losses; through deep optimization of software algorithms, reduce product power consumption and increase product battery life. Through continuous technical improvement, the company extended the theoretical use time of the product to 15 days and the theoretical standby time to 30 days.
(3) Green packaging design of products: The company started to use green packaging at the design end of the packaging since 2017 to reduce the environmental impact of non-degradable packaging waste such as plastics. In terms of packaging design, the packaging boxes are all made of environmentally friendly paper certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC). The raw materials of the pulp products are recycled bagasse, reeds, bamboo, straw and other waste materials, replacing traditional wood paper products. , Which not only protects the virgin forest, but also renewable and natural degradation. At present, the company's packaging materials have reached 99% recyclable.
(4) Recycling of resources: In order to facilitate the dismantling and recycling of waste equipment and products, and reduce the negative impact on the environment, the company adopts a design that is easy to disassemble in the product design stage, and the dismantling and recycling rate reaches more than 80%, which exceeds the EU " In the Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive, the recoverable rate is 55%.
3.Control and manage the hazardous substances
MAXTOP works with many suppliers for the good of the earth!
Thousands of spare parts are used in our products. In order to avoid the use of substances that are harmful to the environment and ensure the safety of the products to the environment and to customers, the company has implemented strict control over harmful substances in the products. The company has established a hazardous substance control mechanism. Through the supplier’s self-environmental declaration, raw material risk analysis and evaluation, incoming material inspection and testing, product verification, and outbound testing, etc., the hazardous substance control requirements are integrated into product selection, development, and production. To ensure that all products comply with environmental protection regulations, standards and customer requirements, ensure product safety, and reduce product environmental impact.
MAXTOP Science and technology hazardous substance control mechanism
(1) Supplier's environmental commitment:
Before entering the supply chain, suppliers need to sign an environmental declaration and commitment to ensure that the relevant raw materials used meet environmental protection requirements, and need to provide relevant raw material information.
(2) Risk assessment and training:
The company will conduct risk identification and judgment of harmful factors through the internal hazardous substance management and control system, and conduct key monitoring of high-risk materials. In addition, the company also organizes hazardous substance knowledge promotion and training for relevant suppliers to help them understand and master the control requirements of hazardous substances.
(3) Incoming inspection:
All incoming materials are inspected by dedicated engineers to ensure that the raw materials meet the requirements. For problematic materials, suppliers are required to make timely improvements.
(4) R&D stage testing:
In the product development stage, the company sends products to third-party testing laboratories for hazardous substance testing to ensure that the products meet the requirements of relevant domestic and foreign laws and regulations, including the "Directives on Restricting the Use of Certain Hazardous Components in Electrical and Electronic Equipment", "Chemical Product Registration, Evaluation, Licensing and Restriction Directive.
(5) Shipment test:
Before the product is shipped, mass-produced samples are randomly selected, and third-party laboratory verification tests are performed to ensure the consistency and compliance of the shipped products. Products that are not compliant are never allowed to flow to the market.
Product recycling and disposal
The old equipment used by the user may have harmful effects on the environment. The company actively fulfills the extended obligation of the producer responsible, through the construction of a recycling system, and introduces a trade-in policy to recycle used electronic products such as smart devices.
Through various forms such as repurchase/purchase subsidies, the company encourages users to give waste products to the company, and the company will carry out the unified recycling and treatment of waste electronic products to promote the maximum utilization of waste electronic products and promote economic recycling. The company actively develops online trade-in business in China and overseas; at the same time, in overseas, -Plus also cooperates with professional third-party recycling companies, entrusting them to regularly and regularly offline recycling and processing of waste products.
3.Deal with climate change
In order to further reduce greenhouse gas emissions, the company has formulated the following measures to save electricity, water and paper in accordance with actual office work:
(1) Computers that are idle or not used within two hours should be shut down in time to ensure that "people go to the office and the office is powered off."
(2) The computer needs to be maintained and cleaned frequently, and be protected from dust and moisture to reduce power consumption.
(3) Turn off the drinking fountains, computers, printers and other electrical equipment 20 minutes before leaving get off work, unplug them, and disconnect the power supply.
(4) The use of air conditioners strictly follows the 26°C standard, and the air conditioners must be turned off after leaving for more than half an hour to reduce energy consumption.
(5) Replace high-energy-consumption lamps in the office area with energy-saving lamps.
(6) Use both sides of copy paper and printing paper to save paper consumption as much as possible.
(7) Replace the "running, running, dripping, and leaking" faucets in time to reduce water waste.
At present, the company's technical team is conducting product life cycle analysis, investigating and researching energy consumption and carbon emissions data at different stages of the product. In the future, the company will formulate and implement low-carbon management plans and actions based on the results of carbon emission statistics and analysis, and will actively promote suppliers to implement energy-saving and emission-reduction measures, achieve the goal of gradual reduction of product carbon footprint, and make MAXTOP a low-carbon environmental protection intelligence Designer and producer of watches.
With the development of the global economy, human consumption and demand for energy are rapidly increasing. Energy consumption has led to a large number of greenhouse gas emissions, and the greenhouse effect produced has a global climate impact. In order to cope with climate change and actively respond to the CDP carbon disclosure action, the company adopted the "GHG.Protocol Corporate Greenhouse Gas Accounting and Reporting Standard" and "UKDEFRA Environmental Report The calculation methodology and calculation tools in the Guidelines promote and implement greenhouse gas inventory and verification work. The company first determines the organizational boundaries and conducts an inventory of greenhouse gas emission sources within the boundaries; then collects relevant activity data and selects applicable emission factors around different emission sources; uses calculation tools to calculate greenhouse gas emissions; completes the company Annual greenhouse gas inventory report.